Presenting Monster High Jackson Jekyll Doll: Jackson wears a button up yellow shirt and a checkerboard sweater vest. He wears a blue bow-tie and black glasses. This provides a visual point of distinction between Jackson and Holt. While Holt is portrayed more as a flashy hotshot and a cool guy, Jackson is more visually geared toward a "nerd" persona, albeit a very handsome person. He seems oblivious to the notion that he's attractive physically.
Jackson wears blue high-top sneakers in the same fashion as Holt wears his own black pair and wears grey denim pants.
The Monster High student body continues to grrr-ow with even more new ghouls enrolling this year. Unfortunately, Jackson Jekyll, the other half of Holt Hyde, finds his dual personality makes it hard for him to always keep his commitments-but he tries, and he looks fabulous doing it in his iconic outfit. Each student, new or old, comes with a signature pet and diary. Dolls cannot stand alone. Each sold separately, subject to availability.
Monster High Jackson Jekyll Doll
- The ghouls from Monster High are freakishly fabulous
- Jackson Jekyll is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Jekyll
- Doll is fully articulated so he can be posed in many different ways
- Includes doll, pet chameleon named Crossfade, diary, doll stand, and accessory
- Collect all your favorite Monster High dolls